firstname.lastname@example.org to be a vendor,
email@example.com for other questions.
The market features:
- The Sweetwater Farm Stand, where we sell Sweetwater Farm-raised veggies (when available), as well as fruits and vegetables from other organic farms (through a distributor). Sweetwater organic cotton T-shirts, cold drinks, organic coffee and other specialty items will also be available. Or you can give the gift of health with Sweetwater Farm Stand gift certificates, available during the Sunday Market. We accept cash, check, debit or credit card. SNAP EBT benefits are accepted. If you are a SNAP user check out our FAB program.
- Vendors selling environmentally-friendly and handcrafted products, such as wonderful local produce, farm-fresh eggs, raw milk, artisan breads, organic coffee, raw local honey, organic herbs and Florida-native plants, organic cotton and hemp clothing, beautiful handmade arts and crafts, gardening books, body care products and more.
- Workshop Series offers informative workshops by guest presenters on sustainable living skills, organic gardening, cooking, holistic healing and more. Check out our Events page for upcoming workshops.
- Live Music Series with featured performers from 12:00-2:00pm and open mike from 2:00-3:00 at every market. We have tons of great musicians, including many internationally-known artists, who frequent our stage. Check our Events page for weekly musician info and our Music Series page for a monthly listing.
- Sunday Yoga (postponed for the time being) starts an hour before the Market at 11 AM. Bring your mat and meet us on the screen enclosed porch at the Farmhouse (follow the Yoga signs). $5 suggested donation. Mixed level class. Open to all. No reservations required. More info…
- Delicious prepared foods such as organic smoothies and a variety of local tasty treats.