The 2023 – 2024 Sunday Market Season at Sweetwater Farm starts on OCTOBER 29TH 2023!!!
Check back for updates.
Want to Get in Touch?
Email vendor inquiries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The market features:
- The Sweetwater Farm Stand, where we sell Sweetwater Farm-raised veggies (when available), as well as fruits and vegetables from other organic farms (through a distributor). Sweetwater organic cotton T-shirts, cold drinks, organic coffee and other specialty items will also be available. Or you can give the gift of health with Sweetwater Farm Stand gift certificates, available during the Sunday Market. We accept cash, check, debit or credit card. SNAP EBT benefits are accepted. If you are a SNAP user check out our FAB program.
- Vendors selling environmentally-friendly and handcrafted products, such as wonderful local produce, farm-fresh eggs, raw milk, artisan breads, organic coffee, raw local honey, organic herbs and Florida-native plants, organic cotton and hemp clothing, beautiful handmade arts and crafts, gardening books, body care products and more.
- Workshop Series offers informative workshops by guest presenters on sustainable living skills, organic gardening, cooking, holistic healing and more. Check out our Events page for upcoming workshops.
- Live Music Series with featured performers from 12:00-2:00pm and open mike from 2:00-3:00 at every market. We have tons of great musicians, including many internationally-known artists, who frequent our stage. Check our Events page for weekly musician info and our Music Series page for a monthly listing.
- Sunday Yoga is Back!
Chad, Stacey and Savannah are all back and excited for 2024! New to the team is Cara and Palan! Please join our YTT certified yoga instructors Sunday on the farm house porch, throughout the year. We look forward to welcoming you. Classes begin promptly at 10:30 AM. Please bring your own mat. Space is offered on a first come, first serve basis. Mixed level classes are open to ALL. Classes are free with donations being highly appreciated. Please reach out with any questions. Please continue check our schedule for updates and the rare cancellation.
View Sunday Morning Yoga information & schedule here.
- Delicious prepared foods such as organic smoothies and a variety of local tasty treats.