• 1/3 cup olive oil
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
• 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
• 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 medium head of cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets (about 3 cups)
• 1 (15-ounce) can white beans (such as Great Northern or navy beans), drained
• 2 large heads of Belgian endive, trimmed, halved lengthwise, then thinly sliced crosswise
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
Combine oil and rosemary in small saucepan. Stir over medium heat just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove the saucepan from the stove and let cool.
Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Blanch cauliflower for 2-3 minutes in boiling water, then place in ice water to refresh.
Combine cauliflower, beans, endive, chives, parsley, and rosemary oil in medium bowl and toss. Mix in cheese. Add lemon juice mixture and toss to coat. Season salad with salt and pepper.