- ¼ cup fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 cups peeled and shredded carrots
- 2 Tablespoons Apple juice
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil or to taste
- 1 cup olive oil or safflower oil
- ½ -3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Put ginger, garlic, onion and carrots in a food processor and finely chop.
Transfer to a blender.
Add apple juice, oils and vinegar and blend well. Taste and adjust seasonings.
This dressing will keep refrigerated, tightly covered for 10 days.
Source: Candle Café Cookbook