Red Potato Salad
- 2 1/4 lb. red potatoes
- 1/2 c. finely chopped red pepper
- 1/2 c. finely chopped celery
- 1/3 c. finely chopped onion (preferably red)
- 2 tbsp. fine chopped fresh dill
- Fresh ground pepper
Scrub potatoes, cut into even bite-size pieces. Cook until almost tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Ground pepper
Shake dressing ingredients.
Combine all ingredients. (Adjust seasonings to taste.)