Roasted Potatoes and Red Peppers
- 2 1/2 lbs. potatoes, cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 med. onions, chopped coarsely
- 2 green onions, including green tops, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped or 2 tsp. dried
- 2 tbsp. fresh marjoram, chopped or 2 tsp. dried
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped or 2 tsp. dried
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
In large bowl combine the potatoes, red peppers, garlic, onions, green onions, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, olive oil, pepper and salt. Mix well.
Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and oil lightly. Distribute the potato mix evenly in the pan.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 40 minutes, stirring gently twice during that period.