• 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
• 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed, cooked al dente and cut in half
• 2 ounces feta OR goat cheese, crumbled
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon orange juice
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1/3 cup dried cranberries
• 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds and/or 1/4 cup pine nuts (Optional)
In large bowl, toss greens with beans and cheese.
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, juice, and salt and pepper. Stream in oil and whisk to emulsify.
Toss salad with dressing and sprinkle with cranberries and optional ingredients.