• 8 ounces joi choi cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 pound of asparagus with ends cut off
• 2 medium carrots, julienned
• 2 tablespoons flour
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 2-4 tablespoons curry powder
• ½ cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
Heat a skillet to medium and melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add joi choi, asparagus and carrots. In a separate pan, melt the rest of butter then stir in flour and whisk. Add curry powder and chicken broth to the vegetables in the skillet. Cook for a couple of minutes. Add the butter and flour mixture stirring frequently. Cook until sauce is thickened and vegetables are fork-tender.