Directions to assemble:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Coat a 9” X 13” baking dish with oil
2. Coat the bottom of the dish with marinara sauce
3. Layer noodles in the bottom
4. Prepare the filling by blanching the greens and transferring them to an ice bath, remove and squeeze to remove moisture from the greens.
5. Saute onion in olive oil 10 minutes until soft
6. Add garlic and greens. Saute 5 minutes.
7. Add spices.
8. Mix together in a large bowl the ricotta, mozzarella and eggs until well stirred. Add sauted vegetables. The filling is now complete.
9. Top base layer of noodles with half the filling. Top with another layer of noodles and another layer of filling. Top with a last layer of noodles. (Some people like more than three layers of noodles so add as many as you like with some of the greens and ricotta between each layer.)
10. Spread marinara sauce over the top and sprinkle with parmesan.
11. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more until the top is nicely browned and the lasagna is cooked through.