• 5 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 2 heads butterhead lettuce, washed and dried
• 6 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
• 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into thin strips
• 2 ounces alfalfa sprouts
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper. Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and add to bowl along with radishes and carrots. Toss; season with salt and pepper. Divide salad equally among four plates and top each with sprouts. Serve immediately.